Question by Ricardo Montalban: Where can I buy replacement rubber “feet” for a folding chair?
I had some folding chairs set up during a party, and didn’t notice one of the rubber protectors was damaged, and that damaged my wood floor. Where can I buy a replacement piece so I don’t have to throw out the chair?

Best answer:

Answer by thought about it 2
Walmart has them.
Home Depot
They are out there.
May I suggest you take one with you to ensure proper replacement size.

Give your answer to this question below!

Latest search tag:

  • folding chair rubber feet
Be Sociable, Share!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Tagged with:

Filed under: Wood Floor Protectors For Chairs

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!