Using Revit Architecture 2010: How to rotate and align a wood floor pattern.
How to use Revit Architecture 2010 to rotate the pattern on a floor and align it to match an adjacent floor (in plan view).
Latest search tag:
- change direction of wood floor in revit
- revit rotate wood floor joist
- revit align pattern tile
- need to rotate a floor texture in revit
- how to change the grain of the wood on revit
- HOW DO i Change the direction of wood grain in Revit flooring?
- how do i change the direction of a paint pattern in revit
- floor tile pattern revit
- floor finish custom tile pattern in revit
- wood floor finish revit
Filed under: Hardwood Floor Patterns
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!