Using Revit Architecture 2010: How to rotate and align a wood floor pattern.
How to use Revit Architecture 2010 to rotate the pattern on a floor and align it to match an adjacent floor (in plan view).
Latest search tag:
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF BRICK ON A FLOOR IN REVIT
- how to change rotation of wood flooring revit
- how to change the direction of wood flooring in revit
- revit changing floor pattern direction
- revit floor finish tag direction
- revit how to switch direction of wood flooring
Filed under: Hardwood Floor Patterns
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!