“How to repair water damaged parquet hardwood floor.”?
Question by Eldon M: “How to repair water damaged parquet hardwood floor.”?
A leaking air conditioner caused damage to our parquet hardwood floor. We have no idea as to what to do. There are a number of small pieces of wood popping up in that area of teh floor and we do not want to cause more dammage by trying to push them back into place. PLEASE HELP.
Answer by aimjo75
wait for the swelling to go down when it drys you can assess the damage then but most likely the area will need replaced and finished
What do you think? Answer below!
Latest search tag:
- how to refinish water damaged parkay floors
- parquet damaged by water combed
- how to repair water damaged parquet floor
- how to repair water damaged parquet flooring
- parquet floor damage by water
- parquet floor water damage
- repair of parquet wood floor
Filed under: Repairing Hardwood Floor Water Damage
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!