Our 100% Dust-Less Sandless Refinishing System
When your wood floor needs a new coat of finish to protect it, we can do it without damaging or screening your floor at all, because we won’t be removing any of the existing finish. We use an amazing new process that will work faster, cleaner, and better than any screening.
We clean your floor completely with our multi-step Intensive Cleaning. This will help to ensure that nothing permanently gets under the new finish that could have been cleaned off first.
We apply a liquid bonding agent, also referred to as a primer, to the entire floor. It dries clear in about 15-45 minutes, depending on humidity, and will not leave any streaks. This will bond to the existing finish, and allow new finish to bond to it. Last, we apply new coat of finish to the floor, leaving it like new again.
Latest search tag:
- mr sandless cost per square foot
- sandless floor refinishing products
- how much does mr sandless cost
- how much a square foot for mr sandless
- how much is mr sandless per square foot
- renting sandless floor refinishers